TGIF Tutorial: Texturized TopKnot
A simple way to keep hair out of your face while looking stylish for any occasion.
TGIF Tutorial: Texturized Topknot
1. Prep the hair with Barro styling clay to give hair control and body.
2. Gather hair from the corners the crown and pull to the back of your head.
3. Secure hair with an elastic band.
4. Twist hair around the elastic to create a top knot.
5. Loosen pieces of hair around the front of your face, and finish the bottom half of hair with La Playa Salt Spray for a beachy texture.