LYNETTE CENEE'S SUMMER ESSENTIALS
From Youtube to IPSY studios, beauty guru Lynette Cenee is sprinkling her fairy dust everywhere. Today, she's telling us her Summer beauty essentials!
"My biggest beauty struggle in the summertime is trying to create a weather proof makeup look that doesn't melt away," Lynette says. "I combat this by utilizing the right balancing moisturizers, primers, and setting sprays."
As we sit with Lynette on a beach in Malibu, California, she shares her favorite summertime beauty products with us.
1. Octavio's beach kit is literally all that I need to maintain the exact free spirited, lived in, beachy waves I need and want all summer long.
2. I mask my hair at least once a week. I've been loving the Peter Lamas 5 Oil mask - it's great.
1. Paula's Choice Ultra light daily mattifying fluid with SPF This is a moisturizer + SPF which is great. It protects your skin while keeping it matte and also helps maintain clear skin. Talk about all in one!
2. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Its an oil-free, water-resistant primer that neutralizes the skin and creates a smooth, uniform canvas for flawless makeup application. YASSS. Major must have.
3. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation. This is perfect for summer because it has buildable coverage but its extremely light weight. Its a compact so its great for keeping in bag for quick touch ups.
4. Skindinavia finishing spray. This stuff is like hairspray for your face but its a refreshing oil-free, paraben-free fine mist. This is the step often forgotten and KEY in keeping your makeup from melting away from the heat. It helps your makeup look flawless, locks in color, and last for 16+ hours! Plus its great for ALL skin types.
For more from Lynette, check out her website.