GLAMPING WITH KRISTINA: FIVE TIPS FOR CURLY HAIR IN THE SUMMER
Guest editor, blogger, and friend Kristina Ross, gives five tips for women with curly hair in the summertime.
1. LESS IS MORE.Don't weigh your hair down with tons of products, keep it light.
2. PROTECTIVE STYLES ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS!Whether it just be a bun, ponytail or braids - they are cute, save you a lot of time and will keep your hair out of your face in the heat.
3. KEEP YOUR HAIR MOISTURIZED. You should always do this, but I think it's even more important to in the summer time!
4. LET IT BE FREE. To me personally, I find more float hair gives off a more summery vibe rather than having it super tamed with creams and gels.
5. TIE YOUR HAIR UP WHILE IN THE POOL OR OCEAN. You don't want the chlorine or saltwater damaging your curls! If you do get your hair wet, don't forget to give it some TLC with a nice deep conditioning afterward.