BEAUTY + BIENESTAR: "BECAUSE EATING HEALTHY IS HAIR CARE."
ROASTED CHICKEN, SWEET POTAOES AND AVOCADO SALAD.
I know how busy we all can get these days with work and life in general, that's why I am big prepping my meals, I eat healthier, save money and get less stress about what I am going to eat for dinner. This recipe is one of my go-to meals; it's so simple to put together, cost and time efficient and packed with nutrients that will make your Mane look shinier and healthy. Give it a try and share your photos of it on social with me @octaviohair 😊
Avocado: Monounsaturated healthy fat, omega 3. Vitamins K, C, E, B5, B6, and Potassium. Avocados promote hair growth. Vitamins B and E work at the cellular level to help protect and strengthen hair.
Walnuts: Omega 3 fats, Copper, Magnesium, Biotin. Walnuts are known for their cancer fighting properties, heart health promotion, and powerful antioxidants.
Brussels Sprouts: Great source of protein, Iron, and Potassium. Brussels sprouts promote the health of teeth and gums as well as promoting strong hair and healthy, glowing skin.
Sweet Potato: Vitamin A (beta-carotene), Vitamin C, Manganese, Copper, and Vitamin b6. Great source of dietary fiber and phosphorous. Sweet Potatoes are anti inflammatory and improve blood sugar regulation.
- 4 cups LEAFY GREENS (We used Brussels Sprouts, Kale, Broccoli Stalk, Green Cabbage, and Radicchio)
- 1 handful of RAW WALNUTS
- 1 cup of COOKED CHICKEN (we used pre cooked rotisserie Chicken from Whole Foods)
- 1 cup chopped SWEET POTATO
- 4 tbsp OLIVE OIL
- 2-3 tbsp BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 1 sliced AVOCADO
1. Sautee chicken with sweet potato until sweet potatoes are soft and cooked through.
2. Add to leafy greens
3. Toss with walnuts, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar