Follow this easy steps to perfect the art of air-dried hair for low-maintenance days.
1. Start with a great shampoo and conditioner to cleanse and remove any excess oils, dirt or impurities.
2. After you shower, add a pea size amount of your favorite hair oil to mid shafts/ends to keep the hair from frizzing up. Make sure to use more oil if your hair is thick and less for a finer texture.
3. Towel dry your hair to remove any excess water, twist your hair up into a bun. Let it dry overnight for better results.
4. Once hair is dry, spray your roots with Dry Shampoo or texturizing spray to give it lift and volume.
5. Finish by spraying the hair with a light spray of your favorite Salt Spray and Voila. .